NEAT & SWEET AND COMPLETE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you've been looking for a townhouse in a convenient location, close to everything and well maintained, look no further. This is the one. The owners have enjoyed living here but its time for them to move on. Walking distance to Richland's Plaza and the Richland's train station, this immaculately presented north facing townhouse is ideal for the first home buyer, investor or those wanting to downsize.
Larger than you would expect, the spacious lounge and dining areas provide ample space for the family to relax and entertain. The kitchen boasts plenty of storage and cupboard space and there is an additional toilet located downstairs. The outdoor area is easily accessible from the dining area - a perfect setting to relax and unwind.
The three well sized bedrooms are located on the upper level. All with ceiling fans, built ins and air conditioned for your comfort. The main bedroom features a private ensuite for your convenience with its own balcony. The main bathroom has both a shower and a bath to service the other two bedrooms.
37/10 McEwan St at a glance:
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-ins ceiling fans and air conditioned
- Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Three separate toilets with two bathrooms
- Spacious air conditioned lounge
- Double Lock up garage with internal entrance
- Large private pool area on complex
- Approx rental - $370-$385 pw
- Located within less than 5 minutes drive of all amenities from every direction: public transports, parks, shopping centres, multiple highway entrances and exits, fast food stores
The owners are serious about selling and ready to move on. Don't delay, come and see all the reasons why you should consider this property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.