THROW THE KEYS AWAY AND JUST WALK TO THE CIVIC CENTRE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This neatly renovated home with plenty to offer is ready for you to buy on or before Auction!!! Nestled in quiet surrounds but positioned perfectly so close to Inala Shopping Centre, local primary schools, St Marks Church and public transport. It ticks all the boxes for a prime location.
Featuring three good size bedrooms, renovated bathroom and a modern kitchen area, this will be a great first home or a smart investment. Without a doubt, the star of the show is the location being situated closely with range of public transport options, a selection of both public and private schools and walking distance to large parks and the shopping centres.
Enjoy multiple parking space with a garage and separate carport accommodating for 3 and plenty of leftover driveway. Bring your family and friends over to enjoy the large outdoor covered entertainment area flowing with botanic surrounds.
28 Pelican Street Features and benefits:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Solid stucco construction
- Built on an outstanding 607m2 block
- Plenty of car accommodation
- Flashy modern designed kitchen
- Spacious updated bathroom
- Beautiful landscaping all around
- Gas cooktop & steel appliances
- Large undercover outdoor entertainment area
- 3 Car accomodation (garage & separate carport)
- Great location; all within close proximity to Inala Shopping Centre, Schools and Public Transport
- 5000L Water tank
- 4 Split-system air conditioning units
- 3kW solar panel (16 Solar Panels)
In a suburb with heavy demand, this home provides a combination of a great location, fresh modern renovation which will cater to all your family needs. This home is vacant and ready to move in. Get in quick, you do not want to miss out on this rare opportunity!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.