THE PERFECT COTTAGE IN GREAT LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled in a quiet street adjacent to parklands is this new to the market elegant Paddington Cottage style home. Move straight in and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle Forest Lake has to offer. Situated in the popular College Park precinct, both gorgeous inside and out, and in pristine condition.
This cottage will provide all the comfort you need, featuring three spacious bedrooms, a walk through robe and air-conditioner to the main bedroom for your convenience. The spacious living area is also air conditioned for your comfort throughout the seasons.
Set on a low maintenance block with solar panels on the roof and security screens throughout, main bedroom with access to a two-way bathroom, separate dining area and a modern well appointed kitchen. Step outside into the private all weather outdoor covered area ideal for alfresco dining and BBQs.
With additional nine foot high ceilings gives the feeling of endless space. A lovely porch overlooking parklands, great for morning coffees listening to the nature of birds. The low maintenance gardens give you more time to enjoy the other aspects of life.
The delightful 55 Oxford Pde offers:
- Immaculate cottage over looks parkland
- Walk through robe and air-conditioner to main bedroom
- Tiled separate dining room
- Rear spacious lounge and modern well appointed kitchen
- Outdoor patio perfect for barbeques and alfresco dining
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Two way bathroom
- Situated in a quiet street
- High 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Living area to the rear
- Solar panels
- Ceiling fans
- Remote single lock up car accommodation
- Walk to schools, shops and parks
- Separate laundry with external access
- Easy to maintain gardens with two garden sheds
If you have been waiting for the perfect Cottage, look no further! Arrange to inspect this property to discover all the features this delightful home offers.
Ideal for buyers looking at getting into the property market. You will love the location of this cute little cottage overlooking parkland, situated close to local shops, the lake and parks, schools (primary and high school), childcare centres and public transport. What more could you ask for?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.