Beautiful Family Home, First Time On Market
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Motivated owners will seriously consider genuine offers
This is a magnificent opportunity to purchase a cherished family home at its first time to market. Beautifully presented, this north facing dual level house sits on a landscaped 686sqm child friendly block with the bonus of being in one of Durack's highly sought after pockets.
With its practical layout the residence is perfect for the growing family who value peacefulness, comfort and space. Upstairs includes five generous sized bedrooms (or four plus study), all with built-ins and ceiling fans, whilst the master has a large ensuite and walk in robe.
If you like to entertain, this home with its modern kitchen and servery will really appeal with an impressive undercover alfresco area overlooking a generous sized private backyard and expansive park.
• Modern two level home, north facing on 686sqm allotment
• Five good sized bedrooms (or four plus study), all with built-ins plus ceiling fans
• Main bedroom has quality ensuite and walk in robe
• Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Impressive timber floating floor in living areas
• Formal dining area plus separate lounge, family room and third toilet
• Servery access from large kitchen with plenty of bench space
• All-weather, paved, alfresco living area
• Two car lock-up garage, good storage options
• Crimsafe downstairs plus an alarm system, ceiling insulation
• Fully fenced, 5000L rainwater tank, garden shed
• Centrally located in walking distance to park, schools, shops and city bus stop
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.