INVESTORS LOOK HERE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This solid brick and tile home situated in the most sought after street of Durack with only minutes access to local schools, bus stops, shopping centres and access to highway. This house will tick all the right boxes for you!
This is the perfect property for any investors who want long term-dedicated tenants. Currently rented for $320 per week with excellent tenants who have been here for over 20 years and wanting to stay there for as long as they can.
9 Solferino Street Features:
- 3 bedrooms, generous in size
- Large living area fit for the biggest of families
- Good size entertainment area.
- Generous 582m2 allotment
- Large storage/rumpus under the home
- Single bathroom with separate toilet
- Double lock up car accommodation
- Situated within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
Make the most of everything this home has to offer including being situated in a convenient location within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport. Less than 20 minutes to the heart of Brisbane and less than one hour from the Gold and Sunshine Coasts is deliverance of prime location! Call now and book for an private inspection today!
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.